PROTOTYPE/PRODUCTION – CUSTOM/TOOLS/MACHINES – DESIGN/CONSULT
Welcome to Lichen Precision. Machine Shop specializing in short and medium run production, product development, prototyping and one-off parts, and repair. With a specific focus on servicing the handbuilt bicycle frame builder community. Located in Indianola Washington.
To see examples of past projects please click on the portfolio link below. For information about, or to purchase, Framebuilding tools please head to the Store.
Tooling and Capacity
-Brother Speedio 700×1 High Torque CNC Compact Machining Center with T-200A 4th Axis. 10k rpm dual contact spindle. Schunk automatic vise and loading system. Travels 27″ (700mm) X, 15.75″ (400mm) Y, 12″ (300mm) Z
-Brother Speedio 700×1 CNC Compact Machining Center with T-200 4th Axis and 16k rpm dual contact spindle. Travels 27″ (7000mm) X, 15.75″ (400mm) Y, 12″ (300mm) Z
– Takisawa TCN-2100U L6 2 axis lathe. Three jaw and QG52 collet chuck. 2.0″ bar capacity.
– Victor Manual Lathe. 16″ Swing, 40″ Between centers
– Supermax Bridgeport style knee mill.
– Chevalier 6″ x 18″ surface grinder
– TIG Welding
– 30 Watt Fiber Laser Marker/Engraver
– Media Tumbling
– Cosen C320 fully automatic bandsaw. 12.5″ x 15″ material capacity
– Starret 36″ x 48″ Granite Surface plate